|Posted by Sonic on July 14, 2015 at 9:25 AM|
Hello Quinn Members, Sonic here.
So I most likely won't be on most of today (July, 14th) through Friday (July, 17th)
Yesterday, it seems I blacked out, a form of losing all consiousness. I had gone outside to talk to my father, he was dropping off my phone card. I started seeing black and purple spots. I had to hold onto the side of the truck and lean against it. Everything was so bright, I had to close my eyes. Suddenly, my elbow hurt and I heard dad talking. I could hear his shoes scuffiling the ground. He helped me up and carried me inside. Apperently, from his point of view, he said my eyes rolled into the back of my head multiple times while I was talking. My elbow was bleeding pretty bad. So I have a doctor appointment scheduled sometime today as well as tomorrow. Thursday, a friend is coming over to help me around th ehouse. Friday, my fiance comes home. I'l keep you all updated, and I'll try to check in every now and then, although I am a bit weak and light headed.
Onto much happier news.
- Congrats to Lilacpetal for becoming RiverClan's Deputy.
- Congrats to Brookfrost for becoming SkyClan's Deputy.
- Congrats to Smokestripe for becoming WindClan's Deputy.
- Congrats to Fallenstar, better known as Broken for becoming a new graphic desginer.
- A Clan, Army, Loner and Kitypet wide event will be coming to the site near the end of September.
- A Twitter account will be coming soon for Quinn.